I'm still suffering from some nasty allergies that make me not-right-in-the-head. I feel a little spaced out and I'm coughing a lot. Maybe it's a cold? Nah! I refuse to believe that. (De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt!)
Exercise is going well despite above mentioned maladies. Monday I pretty much stayed in bed all day because I wasn't feeling well. (It's allergies, I tell ya!) Tuesday I forced myself to get up and get moving so I'd stay on the right track. Don't want to do the summer gain like I've done the past two years.
The routine: ChaLean Extreme Burn Ciruit 2, Week 2
- Sumo squat with bicep curl
- lunge with one arm tricep extension
- dead lift row
- sumo squat with overhead tricep extension
- dead lift with double row
- bowler's lunge with single-arm row (this one kills me)
- bicep curls with abductor balance
- forward-lean lunge with double row
- triple-threat push-ups (ouch!)
I certainly didn't want to exercise yesterday but afterwards I was glad I did. I just kept saying, "You don't have to like it, you just have to do it. Just do it!" And I did.
Hope you're having a wonderful week!